Who doesn't love a cute set of matches?! Each set contains 75 colored matches, tucked into a glass apothecary jar with cork. The match-striker is on the bottom of the jar.
Match Size: 2 inches
Jar Size: 3.25 inches by 1.75 inches
Match Count: Approximately 75
TRIM YOUR WICK
Pinch the black portion of the wick between your thumb and index finger and remove before re-lighting candle - or, use a wick trimmer! Our wick trimmers are made just for us, and are strong enough to cut through wooden wicks. They are also designed to cut the wick to be the perfect height. Open your wick trimmer, rest the bottom on the top of the wax and snip for the perfect 1/8 - 3/16" wick!
Failure to trim your wick can cause the candle to extinguish itself, or in contrast, the candle flame could burn too high.
If your candle flame is burning too high (over 1 inch), you are burning your candle in a drafty location, or your wick has not been trimmed enough. In this case, extinguish your candle and trim the wick shorter. Allow melt pool to fully solidify, and then relight.
PRACTICE SAFE CANDLE BURNING
- Always trim your wick to 1/8 inch before relighting to maintain a safe flame height.
- Never leave your candle unattended - extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- Never keep your candle lit for longer than 4 hours.
- Wait, at least, 6 hours before relighting a candle that has already been lit that same day.
- Always extinguish the wicks when melt pool has almost reached the sides of the vessel.
- Keep lit candle away from drafts, ceiling fans, air sources, etc.
- Burn candle on a level fire-resistant surface.
- Never place a burning candle near clothing, paper products, curtains or anything flammable.
- Never leave your candle where it could be reached or knocked over by children or pets.
- Discontinue use when silver wick clips are visible, or a 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel.
- If lighting more than one candle at a time, keep candles at least 6 inches apart from one another.
Be sure to keep your candle lit long enough for the melted wax to almost reach the sides of the vessel. This is called a full melt pool. This process could take 2 - 4 hours to be achieved.
A characteristic of coconut-soy wax is that a full melt pool is sometimes not achieved until you get half-way through the life of your candle - and that is ideal! A major benefit of our switch to coconut-soy wax, is that this wax is a little more forgiving and, most times, does self-correct. This also results in a candle with a longer burn time.
NEVER BURN CANDLE FOR LONGER THAN 4 HOURS
An ideal candle burn time is between 2 and 4 hours - if burned longer your candle may overheat, which breaks down the scent particles. Burning your candle for longer than 4 hours could also cause the candle to burn too hot, which is extremely dangerous.
HELP PREVENT DISCOLORATION -
Our sustainable wax is 100% pure and additive-free. A natural characteristic of soy is that it discolors when exposed to light (both natural and artificial). Keep candle out of direct light to maintain creamy white coloring.
REPURPOSE YOUR VESSEL -
When only 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel (or you see the silver wick clip), your candle is finished. To clean out remaining wax, carefully pour hot water into vessel and allow to sit until water cools. Wax will melt and float to top of vessel. Repeat, if needed. Clean with papertowel & dishsoap. Let dry and restyle your new vessel!
Almost all of our vessels can be reused! We suggest reusing our jar or tin vessels as flower vases, succulent vessels, desk decor, etc. We also suggest reusing your dough bowls for holiday decor, etc.
Our most high-end vessel, holding 13 ounces of wax and boasts a 60+ hour burn time. The Luxury Candle comes enclosed in a linen dust and box. This vessel comes in an array of hues and finishes, from beautiful and bold pops of color to a chic and neutral hue.
Our most popular candle vessel, this elegant, clear vessel holds 9 ounces of wax and boasts a 40+ hour burn time. Candle comes enclosed in a linen dust and box.
Perfect for on-the-go, this candle is meant to be taken wherever you go! This durable metal tin holds 6 ounces of wax and boasts a 20+ hour burn time.
A room and linen spray, this mist will provide a flame-free burst of scent that lingers for days. Our Luxury Mist comes in a chic clear glass bottle with a gold mist top, enclosed in a linen dust bag and box.
While candles provide a strong burst of fragrance when lit, reed diffusers produce a light, continual hint of fragrance at all hours of the day. Our Reed Diffuser comes in a classic, thick-walled clear glass bottle, accented with a metallic gold lip and your choice of reed color, enclosed in a linen dust and box.